About Our School's Core Beliefs
Our Mission, Vision, Values and Goals
Working together to provide a safe environment that empowers all to be successful lifelong learners.
5th – Make It Happen
4th – We Believe
3rd – Exceeding Expectations; United as One
2nd – Challenge Yourself, Inspire Others
1st – Inspiring each other to exceed our expectations; Leading by Example
K – Believe, Exceed, Achieve, Together (BEAT)
At Ginnings Elementary, we believe our students can achieve life-long learning by challenging all students, teachers and parents to exceed all expectations to make it happen. United as One, Inspired by All.
- We will enhance our professional skills that lead to student success.
- We will ensure each student can develop to his/her potential.
- We will support parents as a vital component to student success.
- We will provide a safe and nurturing community, which is essential to academic excellence.
- We will collaborate.
- We will implement lessons with links to real life situations.
- We will utilize technology to prepare students for the 21st century.
- We will use cross curricular integration to ensure that we deepen our understanding of the essentials within the state TEKS.
- Our students will show positive progress by actively monitoring and checking for growth through common assessments.
- We will continue partnerships with parents, community and staff to reinforce learning.