About Mrs. Sefcik
Welcome to third grade! I am very excited to be here at McNair. This is a wonderful school, and I am excited to be a part of it.
Some background information on me:
- This is my 22nd year to teach 3rd grade
- I taught in Mabank for 2 years and Lewisville for 7 years
- I graduated from West Texas A&M with a degree in Elementary Education and an emphasis in reading.
- I grew up in a small west Texas town, Denver City.
- We have 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 tank full of fish- we love animals!!
I have been been married for 18 years. We have 3 boys. They are 16 years old, 14 years old, and 10 years old. They are all involved in baseball, and keep us busy during the week and weekends. We currently live in Corinth and could not be happier. My husband works for Wells Fargo in Denton.
This is our third year to team teach. I am teaching on the team with 1 other teacher. I will be teaching Reading, Science, and Social Studies. Ms. Sherman will be teaching math and writing.I hope everyone has a wonderful year. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to call (940) 369-3628 or email me @ mailto:email@example.com. My door is always open.