Thank you for visiting Mr. Jones' Page...
We’re glad you stopped by our class web page. Here you will find current
information on what we are learning, and up-to-the-minute news about our class.
Our Goals For Physical Education Classes...
GOALS OF E.P. RAYZOR
E.P. Rayzor is designed to promote children’s enjoyment and participation in moderate to vigorous physical activity (MVPA) during PE classes, recess and extracurricular activities, and recreation time with family and friends. The primary focus is to provide quality physical education in which students engage in maximum amounts of enjoyable MVPA during class time.
The E.P. Rayzor PE Program will be implemented in accordance with sound physical activity, pedagogy, and social learning theory.
OBJECTIVES FOR SCHOOLS, TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
Moderate to vigorous physical activity is best achieved through activities in which students run, jump, dance, and move their whole bodies. These activities give children the opportunity to practice and use their general movement skills and to become physically fit.
1. Provide a minimum of 135 minutes of MVPA per week
1. Engage all students in MVPA most, if not all of PE class time.
2. Use appropriate and effective class management and instructional methods to
involve every student.
3. Adopt healthful personal behaviors to provide an active, enthusiastic role model
4. Encourage students to be active.
1. Experience enjoyable physical activity.
2. Acquire knowledge, attitudes, and skills through a comprehensive PE program,which will build a foundation and stimulate a physically active lifestyle.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF E.P. RAYZOR CLASS
1. Students are involved in MVPA.
2. All students are provided with many opportunities to participate and
3. Students enjoy physical activity.
4. Students are encouraged to be physically active outside of school.
Write to us.. -
We would like to hear from you, so please send your comments to: