Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to my Read 180 Page!
- Come to class on time, with materials, and ready to learn.
- Actively listen to the teacher and follow directions the first time.
- Stay on task during all work times.
- Signal for assistance.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to themselves.
- Respect others’ views [disagree with answers, not people]
- Vocabulary ● Independent Reading
- Small Group Instruction ● Whole Group Instruction
- Computer Software
Student work will be kept in a folder in the classroom at school. You may at any time request to see the work contained within your students file by simply contacting me to arrange a time to come by.
Grading ( http://www.dentonisd.org/Page/60385)
Major Summative 70%
Minor Summative 30%
If you need to schedule a time to meet with me, my conference period is 11:42 a.m.. – 12:32 p.m.. If you should ever need to reach me, you may e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call my voicemail.
School Phone: (972) 347-7578