How to help your childbe successful at RCMS
· Monitor your child’s grades by accessing HOME ACCESS CENTER (HAC) through the Denton ISD website. Call 369-4700 for more information.
· Check your child’s agenda each day. They are required to keep a record of upcoming assignments and assessments.
· Review and sign (google doc) progress reports and report cards. You will recieve an email from our campus principal when grades are available. Progress reports and report cards are viewing through the Home Access Center (HAC).
· Schedule conferences with your child’s teachers as soon as you notice a problem.
· Make sure your child attends tutoring when needed.
· See that your child receives adequate rest and nutrition.
· Attendance is IMPORTANT - always make sure your student is in attendance unless they are ill or have a family emergency.