Business Day Information for Parents/Guardians
· Business Day will be held six times during the school year at the end of each six week period.
· Businesses may spend up to $10.00 on raw materials for their product.
· Students must follow the theme of that Business Day.
· No food will be eaten or sold during Business Day.
· Students will choose their own business partners from their homeroom class.
· Students will create their product at home using raw materials. The items sold must be student made.
· Parents can choose whether or not their child participates in Business Day.
· Behavior determines who qualifies to be in Business Day.
· Business Day is from 12:30-2:00 on a specified day.
· Parents are invited to shop during Business Day, but are asked not to help their child during the operational hours of 12:30-2:00. The amount of items created by each business is up to the students. Having one item to raffle insures that the business will stay open for the full 90 minutes.