CHARMS Music Software: Harpool Middle School Orchestra
CHARMS is a music organization software program used by all music groups in Denton ISD. It allows the director, student, and parents to track student information, forms turned in, fees paid, and much more. It is very important that your information is correct.To access CHARMS:enter www.charmsoffice.com/charms/plogin.asp in your web browser2. Enter our school code with no spaces: HarpoolOrch3. Enter your student's school ID number where it says “Enter Student Password.”HMS students, please complete the following to receive full credit by Friday, August 31:This will allow you and your parents to receive e-mails from Ms. Ortiz about upcoming orchestra events.This list is used only by Harpool Orchestra and will not result in spam.
- Using the steps above, log into your account.
- Click the Update Info link.
- Fill in all the white boxes on the page. Be sure to include accurate phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Please use proper grammar, capitalization, etc.
- Fill out the field that asks for t-shirt size and add "Y" eg: "YL" if it is a youth size you want (Consider ordering one size larger since they will grow during the year!).
- Type "YES" in the field that says "handbook" indicating that you and student have read the handbook (which is on the website... please actually ready it).
- Please ignore the box labeled “Booster Club.”
- If you are a parent who is willing to volunteer on various projects/trips as needed, please click “Volunteer.”
- Click Update (top right) when you’re finished, otherwise your information will not be saved.