Denton ISD has a recommended school supply list. There are few things that we use in class that are not reflected on the list. Please add these to your shopping list for 1st grade.
-1 plastic school box with a lid- hand sanitizer-1 small, hand-held flashlight with batteries (this is for your child to use while we read in the dark! Flashlight Friday is always something my first graders look forward to!)-a hoodie zipper jacket or light jacket to keep in their cubby (It can get cold in here!)At Meet the Teacher night, you will be helping your child set up their desks and sort supplies. Please try to have their desk supplies labelled with their first name. Writing it with a sharpie or permanent marker is fine.
inside of 3-ring binder
Our Class Wish List
No matter how hard we try, we always seem to run out of certain perishables before the school year is over. Please keep us in mind when you stop by the grocery store.
1. Clorox Wipes
2. Glue sticks
3. scratch and sniff reward stickers
4. small items as rewards for treasure box - Ex: stickers, tattoos, cars, erasers, pencils, pencil sharpeners, note pads, anything!
5. snack-size Ziploc baggies
6. popped popcorn
7. stamps (the little kind with a lid) - I love using these daily for encouragement!
8. Lip Smackers Chap Stick (great for those chapped lips AND super smelly awards!)9. little pencil top erasersThank you!