- The largest and most current K-12 digital video/video clip library available today
- Over 11,000 videos, 50,000 video clips, thousands of images
- 2,000 geography images;
- 1,500 clip art images;
- 780 Spanish videos; a few available in Chinese, French, German Italian and Japanese
- 1,000 closed-caption titles; and
- 27,000 encyclopedia articles.
Login with your Denton ISD network loginLists of Library Books by topicCopyright ResourcesHere are some resources which may help you understand copyright for the educational setting.
Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines for Teachers - by Tech Learning - a great chart
Copyright powerpoint - by Donna Kearley, DISD library coordinator.
Elementary Level Video trivia - (but not trivial): a simple quiz which will help determine if showing a video is legal or not.
Fair use Guidelines - for educational multimedia
Copyright Resources - for Schools and Libraries
Before you Post Your Work - links to copyright guidelines, student templates for permission to link or post and citing sources
University of Maryland - Copyright and Fair Use in the Classroom, on the Internet, and the World Wide Web