1. Click here to begin registration
2. Enter your date of birth and click Submit. (You must be at least 13 years old in order to register.)
3. Complete the data fields in the registration form. At a minimum, you must complete the required fields of First Name, Last Name, Email Address, User Name, Password and Confirm Password fields. All information that you enter is kept private and is available to only you and site administrators.
5. If registration is successful, you will receive a message letting you know. Sign in to the website by clicking the sign in link in the message or clicking Sign In located on the message or at the top right of the screen.
7. You are now ready to edit your settings and add E-Alert Subscriptions. Choose from the list of options located at the left (Information, E-Alert Settings, Subscriptions, Change Password, Delete Account) to edit your account.
8. Click Subscriptions and Manage Subscriptions. Here, you will select areas on the website to which you would like to subscribe. Subscribing enables you to receive E-Alert email messages from the editors of these sections. To subscribe, click the checkbox to the left of your area of interest.
Click the Homepages and Calendars tab to subscribe to the homepage and main calendar of your district and school sites. Click the Other Areas of Interest tab to subscribe to site sections, for example teacher sections.