"Live Site" available 8 a.m. April 8 to 11 p.m. April 12
Please read the important information below before registering!
Click on the above icon to pre-register from
8 a.m. April 8 to 11 p.m. April 12
Extended School Day Parent Online Pre-Registration Procedures 2014-15
1. Parents, you can only register your child for the Extended School Day program. Also, you can only register them at your designated home campus.
2. You must show up on April 26, 2014 to officially submit the enrollment packet and sign the Extended School Day financial agreement/program agreement. The enrollment fee for the 2014-15 school year is $55.
3. You must enroll online between April 8 and April 12 in order to officially complete the registration process on April 26, 2014. No walk in registration will occur on April 26, 2014. Enrollment packets will be available at your child’s campus and at the ESD main office beginning March 19, 2014.
4. Upon completion of the online portion, you are only pre-registered. Your receipt is valid for April 26 only. You must bring the completed forms on April 26, 2014, beginning at 8 a.m. to Strickland Middle School. Bring the completed enrollment packet, driver’s license or government issued picture ID, and the printed confirmation receipt with the order ID #. Failure to complete the pre-registration process on April 26h will result in forfeiture of the $55 enrollment fee and the online registration will be void. Walk-in registration will be May 8, 2014 at the Extended School Day office, 1215 N. Elm St., Denton, TX 76201 on a space available basis.
5. On April 26, enrollment is from 8 a.m. to noon at Strickland Middle School, 324 E. Windsor, Denton, TX 76209.
6. Overnight camping is not allowed, because you must be pre-enrolled to attend the Saturday, April 26, registration.
When Registering & Paying Online…
1. Please read all instructions carefully before registering.
2. Click on your home campus for 2014-2015. You may only register for your home campus. If more than one campus is selected, your registration process will be voided and your deposit will be lost. Due to the opening of Elementary 22, there will be many zoning changes for the 2014-15 school year. Please verify your home campus prior to registration by clicking here to view the new elementary school zones.
3. Make sure to click on the grade your child will be going into for the 2014-15 school year. Once you have selected the student’s grade, click preview. Next to “Quantity Remaining,” you will see the availability for that grade. If there is no availability, then you will be prompted to go to the waitlist.
4. If there is space available, put your child's name in the box and follow the prompts below the box to complete the enrollment process.
5. Be sure to print out the receipt after you register.
6. Make sure that the email on your account is active. Confirmation receipts are sent to this email account.
7. If your child is currently in the ESD program and you pay tuition online, use the same password that you use when paying your monthly tuition when prompted on the page that asks if you are a new or returning customer.
8. Online pre-enrollment will not hold your spot in Extended School Day after April 26. If you do not attend the the April 26th enrollment, you will forfeit your spot in the program as well as your registration fee. See information below for walk-in registration.
1. Online pre-registration will open 8 a.m. April 8, 2014, and close at 11 p.m. April 12, 2014.
2. A waiting list will be available for campuses that fill during the online pre-registration period.
3. Ongoing walk-in registration will resume at the main ESD office on Thursday, May 8, 2014, at 10 a.m. The main ESD office is located at 1215 N. Elm St., Denton, TX 76201
Denton ISD is not responsible for mechanical failure, internet access issues, or any other unforeseen issues related to the online pre-registration process.