What is the purpose of Adopt-A-School?
Our Adopt-A-School program is a partnership between local communities, businesses, organizations and Denton ISD to make a difference in the lives of our students.
The program is about finding ways for our local community to support our schools and, in turn, benefit our teachers, staff and – ultimately, and most importantly of all – our students. Our partners serve as a cornerstone for our students and staff in multiple ways, including:
- Sponsoring field trips, projects or contests
- Promoting academic or social programs
- Supporting after-school clubs, groups and teams
- Mentoring or tutoring students both individually or in small groups
- Honoring students and/or staff for their achievements