Guidelines and InformationLibrary Hours7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
7:45 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Wednesday
7:45 a.m. - 4:10 p.m. Friday
Checkout Limits and Fines
- Students may check up to 5 books at one time.
- Students may check out two magazines at a time for one day.
- A $. 25 per day late fee is charged for each item overdue.
- Food, soft drinks and snacks are not allowed in the library or in its adjoining rooms.
- Students must present a signed pass from a teacher to enter the library during school hours, if not visiting with a class whose teacher has reserved the library.
- A special library pass is required during lunch. Students may sign up for a library pass in the library.
- The library is an academic space, Computers are provided primarily for school work.
- Cell phone use is at the discretion of the library staff.
- All students must observe district and GHS campus policies regarding the use of computers.