LITERACY LIBRARY GUIDELINES
Searching for specific topics/titles.
- English - http://alanarocks.com/litlib/
- Spanish - http://www.alanarocks.com/NRElitlibSpanish/index.html
- Clip 1 clothespin for each SET of books.
- If you take two identical SETS, clip 2 pins.
- Always take an ENTIRE SET —never take less than a set.
- Notice the organization of levels and books—always replace sets in the right box letter and number (G-32).
- Replace any rubber bands that break.
- BE AWARE of the time you have books. It’s in everyone’s best interest to keep the books circulating.
- Send the lost book note ASAP—the longer it’s missing, the harder it is to find! A copy of the book cover attached to the lost letter is very effective for parents/students finding books. (Lost Book form on the S: drive lit.library folder)
- Always replace books in alphabetical order to save time for everyone.
- This year the Big Books will be added to the data base
- Please let me know any ideas that can help our system, as well as any problems. firstname.lastname@example.org
SPANISH Lit. Library has a special set up-ask Gina Vasquez.