Welcome to the 2017 Reading Challenge!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to read a book a month for 2017. We have 26 categories to choose from to help you vary your reading habits. This is open to everyone at Ryan High School, adults and students.
- Try to read books that are appropriate for your students.
- Try to read something you haven't before! (Except for your childhood favorite of course.)
- Feel free to challenge your students (or your friends!)
- Ask for recommendations from others, teachers, students, or librarians!
- Publicize your progress in any way you choose.
- Help us change our reading culture for good here at Ryan High School!
Once you've read a book, submit your reading in this Google Form: