Information for Parents
- Identification: Due to increased security measures, you must always have your driver’s license or state-issued Photo ID available for review by ESD and school staff.
- Send a snack: Don’t forget to send a snack with your child. The snack should be something substantial like half of a sandwich, fruit, or crackers.
- Please do not send snacks with a lot of sugar. The children eat very early in the day and are very hungry by the time they get to ESD.
- Communication: If your child is going to be absent, call the office at (940) 369-0080. If we’re unable to take the call, leave a message with the child’s name, grade, and school.
- Also, if your child participates in an after school activity such as Choir, Scouts, or Tutoring, please fill out a Time Activity Form to let us know your child will arrive late on those days.
- Please note that excessively not calling your student in absent will result in a fee.
- Address change: If you have moved or have changed your phone number since registering your child for ESD, please contact the office with your new address and phone number as soon as possible.