Pecan Creek Ideals
Learning Together, We All Grow
We believe that all students have unique potential for learning and succeeding in an ever-changing global society. We will support their social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe, respectful environment.
- Creativity: “We will model creative thinking and honor the creativity we see in students’ work.”
- Leadership: “We will create opportunities for students to learn and practice authentic leadership skills.”
- Curriculum Development: “We will model high expectations for learning and involve students in their own learning decisions.”
- Advocacy for One Another: “We will honor students who exemplify helpful, supportive actions toward others.”
- Character Development: "We will model and promote positive character traits in order to promote unity, collaboration, and success."