And just like that, the new school year 2017- 2018 Is here!! I am so excited to being this year, and look forward to all of the wonderful things we will be doing together!CHOIR SUPPLIES - Due Friday, August 25th- Pack of pencils (mechanical preferred)- 1 Pack Highlighters- 1/2 inch black binder with plastic cover sleeve- 1 Box Kleenex- Lysol or clorox wipes- Hand sanitizerCHOIR FEES DUE! - September 15th- $60 choir fee includes a t-shirt and choral octavos. The fee also helps to subsidize trips, transportation, festivals, and social events. Cash or Check only. *(Checks may be made out to the HMS Choir or Harpool Choir)
Please refer to Google Classroom for the Handbook. If you do not have access to a computer or printer, please let me know and I will happily send home a hard copy.
The Harpool Middle School Choral Department is an organization that has an outstanding choral history, and an even brighter choral future!!To the choir family at HMS, "MUSIC IS MORE THAN NOTES ON A PAGE!" - whether you are a parent, student, or future Longhorn, we invite you to learn about our choral department and see the sights and sounds of the HMS Choirs!At Harpool Middle School, we are a Choir Family of SINGING LONGHORNS!
Officer Elections will be held at the beginning of the school year.CHARMS
1. Enter www.charmsoffice.com/charms/plogin.asp in your web browser
2. Enter our school code with no spaces: harpoolchoir
3. Enter your student's school ID number where it says “Enter Student Password.”
4. It will direct you to change student password. If you click the "personal information tab" on the left, you can proceed without having to change the password.
Please complete the following to receive full credit, complete by Friday, August 25th.
This will allow you to receive e-mails from Ms. Ice about upcoming choir events.
This list is used only by Harpool Choir and will not result in spam.
Harpool Middle School Longhorn Choirs • Alaina Ice, Director(940) 369-1788 • email@example.com
- Using the steps above, log into your account.
- Click the Update Info link.
- Fill in all the white boxes on the page. Be sure to include accurate phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Please use proper grammar, capitalization, etc.