Parking, Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
Morning Traffic Tips and Procedures
Here are some handy tips and procedures for parents dropping off children in the morning:
· Car Riders may be dropped off at the front & back entrance beginning at 7:20
· All students walking or dropped off will enter the front door of the school or the cafeteria doors at the back of the school.
· You are welcome to park in the visitor parking, and walk your child into the school. Do not park (leave car unattended) in the front or back drive. Do not get out of your car to help your student while parked in the drop-off lane. If a student needs assistance for any reason, please pull over and park, then escort your child across the traffic to the correct door.
· Use the right lane of the front & back drive to drop off children.
· Use the left lane of the front drive for access to the visitor parking, or to proceed to the exit.
Do not unload children from the left lane causing them to walk between cars in the right lane. This is a serious safety problem.
· Students arriving between 7:20 a.m. and 7:35 a.m. may enter through the Front or Back entrance and will report to either the:
1. Cafeteria if they will be eating breakfast
2. Gym if they are waiting for the 7:35 bell
Students must report to one of these two areas and will not be allowed to congregate outside the building.
Student Dismissal 2:50 p.m. for all students
Front Pick-up/Back Pick-up
Warning: Cars parked on Lakeview Blvd. or Pockrus Page Rd. for student pickup purposes may be ticketed by the police. Please park only in the visitor parking slots.