2017-2018 Registration Information for Providence
· Infosnap registration link opens July 1st.
· Go to www.dentonisd.org, click on Parent’s Tab, Registration Information and then NEW Registration for 2017-2018.
· Students that attended Providence last year will receive an email containing an Infosnap Registration link, on or around July 13th.
· Each student will have their own unique Infosnap Registration link.
· Use that link to complete on-line registration.
· Once on-line registration is complete, make sure you press SUBMIT and then the SAVE & CLOSE. Then print out the Verification form.
· July 31st – August 4th: Bring Verification Form, Current Proof of Residency and Copy of Driver’s License to the school.
o Office open 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Mon.-Wed. & Friday & 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on Thursday.
o Proof of Residency = Current water, gas or electric bill, or mortgage or lease agreement.
o Proof of Residency must include the guardians name and address that comes to register.
· Due to the earlier start date, you MUST register your student during this time frame in order to insure they make it on a class list before the 1st day of school, no exceptions.
· If you would like to update your email address, please notify the front office by Monday, May 31st. Email is used for Infosnap and HAC (Home Access Center.) HAC is the district’s parent portal where you have the ability to follow a student’s attendance, daily schedules and grades.