Adobe Creative Cloud
To access Adobe Creative Cloud products, launch the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application.
- If you do not have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application installed, please visit the Software Center to install it.
- Sign in with an Enterprise ID
- For staff, you will enter your email, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, and students will enter their Office 365 email, e.g. email@example.com.
- Once your email address is entered, you will be sent to Denton ISD’s login page. This familiar page is how you will complete the login process (3rd pic below). Please log on to this window using your Denton ISD account, e.g. “bsmith” or “840517”, then your password.
- You now have access to download other Adobe Creative Cloud products.
You can also use your Adobe CC license from home! Just download the Adobe CC client from their website and use your district email to log in.
Q: How do I know if I have access?
A: All accounts with access will be sent an email generated by Adobe stating that you now have access to an Adobe product name.
Q: If I am a staff member and I am supposed to have access but don’t, what do I do?
A: Please submit a HEAT ticket and we will get your membership added.
Q: If I have a student that does not have access, but needs it, what do I do?
A: Please submit a HEAT ticket and we will review the students course enrollment, then apply access as needed.
Q: How long do I have access?
A: For staff, you have access for the entire school year through the summer. At that point licensing will be cleared and re-established.
For students, each semester the memberships will be updated based on class enrollment. If the student is still enrolled in a CATE class, access will continue uninterrupted.