Denton ISD is now providing Adobe Spark! Adobe Spark is a web-based story-building application consisting of 3 story formats: Post (Create stunning graphics), Page (Turn words and images into beautiful web pages, and Video (Create compelling video stories). This is an application that does not need to be installed and works directly out of your browser. All Spark applications can be found on iOS and Android devices as well.
This application is integrated into our SSO portal! Please log on, find and select Adobe Spark, and you will be redirected to log on to the Adobe Spark portal. (Full integration is coming soon to eliminate the multiple logins). Please follow the instructions below to get started.
- Everyone should have received an email, like the one below, stating you now have access to Spark with Premium Features for K-12.
- Visit the SSO, https://sso.dentonisd.org, log in, and select Adobe Spark.
- Login with the appropriate email address (Soon this will not be required)
**NOTE** This is your Denton ISD email address, NOT your Google email!
4. Once entered you will be redirected to choose your ID type. Select Enterprise ID.
5. You will now be directed to our Denton ISD log in page. Please complete the log in process here just as you would when logging into the SSO portal.
- Username for staff, e.g. “bsmith”
- Username for students, e.g. “123456”
**NOTE** This is NOT your email address, only your Username
6. Once complete, you will arrive at the Adobe Spark home page. You are now ready to use the product. Adobe Spark has been available to all staff and all students.