Battle of the Books
What is Battle of the Books?
- Battle of the Books is a reading competition designed to improve reading and comprehension while also building enthusiasm for reading.
- Students will compete in teams to show their knowledge of the pre-selected books.
- Each team will consist of three or four students.
- The team will decide which teammates will read which of the books. (Each student is responsible for reading 4-6 books for their team.)
- The books are a mixture of genres and are all found in our classrooms and in the school library.
- This year's Big Battle date is February 16. Junior Battle will take place in March.
Battle of the Books (Links every book to either a YouTube, EPIC, or Learning Ally for students to have access)
Jr. Battle of the Books (Links to YouTube, Epic, or Learning Ally copies of the books)