Battle of the Books
What is Battle of the Books?
- Battle of the Books is a reading competition designed to improve reading and comprehension while also building enthusiasm for reading.
- Students will compete in teams to show their knowledge of these 18 pre-selected books.
- Each team will consist of three or four students.
- The team will decide which teammates will read which of the 18 books. (Each student is responsible for reading 4-6 books for their team.)
- The books are a mixture of genres and are all found on Epic!, our free ebook site found on the Denton ISD SSO.
- This year's Battle date is TBA.
Click HERE for the book trailers for most of the Battle books
Click HERE for the links to this year's list of books: