All Denton ISD employees are required to have a district-provided badge and will be required to show proper identification to receive a district badge. Badge processing takes place at the Dennis E. Stephens Central Services building at 1307 N. Locust St., Denton, TX 76201 or via our new online method. Secondary staff members will obtain their badges at their home campus.
Please call 940-369-0040 if you would like to make an in person appointment OR you can fill out the form below to request a badge be sent to your campus.
Online Badge Request Process
*Do not submit multiple requests unless asked to do so by Human Resources. Your badge can take up to two weeks to be printed and sent to you via inter-campus mail.
If you need a replacement badge, please fill out the form below after reading the requirements and your badge will be printed and sent to your campus via inter-campus mail.
Please read the requirements below and ensure that your photo meets those requirements or you will be contacted to resubmit your information.
- Submit a color digital photo, taken in last 6 months
- Use a clear image of your face. DO NOT use filters commonly used on social media.
- Have someone else take your photo. No selfies.
- Face in the center.
- Use a plain white or off-white background.
- Do not submit a "Live" photo from an iPhone. The format will not be accepted for a badge photo.
- NO tank tops, see-through tops, halter tops, or torn clothing will be accepted for your badge photo.
Pose and Expression
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Face the camera directly with full face in view.
Acceptable— Photo is clear and in color, reproduces skin tones accurately, and is properly exposed with no shadows
Unacceptable— Photo is underexposed
Photo tip: Photo should not be overexposed or underexposed. You should adjust your camera exposure or use extra lighting.
Unacceptable— Color is not accurate
Photo tip: You may need to adjust your camera's white balance setting depending on the lighting.
Unacceptable— There are shadows on the face and background
Photo tip: You should use uniform illumination to prevent shadows on face and background.