Empowering Lifelong Learners
You may need to clear your cookies and cache if your browser isn't allowing you to do things like normal.
- Click on the menu button in the top-right corner of Chrome (3 dots).
- Select "More Tools"
- Then select "Clear Browsing Data..."
Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Shift + Del"
- Select the time range you desire.
- At a minimum, check the boxes for "Cookies and other site data" and" Cached images and files."
- Select "Clear data" at the bottom of this window.
Logging Into Chrome
- In the top right corner of the Chrome Browser, select the people icon and click "Turn on sync..."
- Sign in to Chrome with your @g.dentonisd email address
- You will be prompted to sign into the SSO and possibly DUO Two Factor Authentication
- This message informs you about Denton ISD managing the profile and grants you access to our Managed Bookmarks folder. This allows you to quickly access important links from your Bookmarks Bar automatically.
- Check the box at the bottom if you already have bookmarks on your browser you wish to add to your new profile.
- Turn on sync to sync your history, bookmarks, and other data across devices that log in with this account. This feature is useful when you work on multiple devices.