Technology Hardware Standards
- The standards listed below are for informational purposes only.
- Items are subject to availability, models, and prices may change throughout the school year. Any updates will be reflected on this live document.
- The following hardware is the current standard for Denton ISD. Any deviation from these standards should be discussed with the Technology Division before the purchase can take place.
- Any non-approved purchases will be sent back at the campus’ expense, including all shipping, handling, and restocking fees.
- In an effort to protect our staff and students and to ensure that they have the best learning experience, all Technology Hardware must conform to Denton ISD Technology Standards. Technology Hardware will be managed and updated in accordance with Denton ISD Technology Standards. This includes, but is not limited to, security patches to protect from known vulnerabilities, and retiring hardware that no longer meets Standards. The product life cycle that is set by developers and manufacturers drives our District Standards. At the end of a product life cycle, for the security of our staff and students, we discontinue using these devices and programs, regardless of funding source.
- To request a quote, please contact your Campus Support Technician.
Please contact your Campus Tech prior
to submitting the Hardware Review form
to verify that it's needed.