• Name Change Process

    Step 1:  Click the link below to start the Name Change Form:

    • You will be required to upload your original Social Security card with your new name.
      • PLEASE NOTE: The receipt for the social security card WILL NOT be accepted.

    Step 2:  After HR approval, complete the following:

    • Complete the new W-4 in the packet that is emailed after your Name Change Form has been reviewed and approved by HR
    • Send a Technology Heat Ticket for a name change on email/network accounts
    • SBEC Certified Employees – Login to SBEC/TEAL account and make a name change
    • Contact the Teacher Retirement System (TRS) by calling 1-800-223-8778 or visit https://www.trs.texas.gov/ to update beneficiary records.
  • Name Change Form