New Student Registration 2022-2023
You are currently on the new student registration for 2022-2023. If you are registering as a new student for the 2021-2022 school year, please proceed to New Student Registration 2021-2022.
Denton ISD uses the PowerSchool Registration online enrollment service, which provides families with a simple 2-step process. For registration assistance and concerns, please email email@example.com.
- Before you begin the enrollment process -
Take a picture of the required documents to be uploaded during step 2 of registration. When uploading your images, please ensure that you have high definition off and all photos are in a jpeg format. HEIC format will not be uploaded.
Step 1: Parents and/or legal guardians of new students will need an active email account to access and use the online PowerSchool Registration enrollment service. This email account will also be used for important communication updates from Denton ISD and your child’s school. If you do not have an email address, you can learn how to create a free email.
To register your "New to Denton ISD" student for the school year, please select one of the following links (NOTE: The registration website works best while using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox):
Step 2: After you have completed the online registration through PowerSchool enrollment (step 1), you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a secured link to upload the REQUIRED documents to complete new student enrollment. Students new to Denton ISD will need to upload the following documents and ensure they are fully submitted through the link provided in the email:
- Proof of residency, view the list of residency qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Parent/guardian valid identification, driver's license preferred (REQUIRED)
- Student birth certificate (REQUIRED)
- Immunization records (REQUIRED)
- Student social security card (If available)
- Student withdrawal papers from the previous school/district (If available)
- Report Card or Transcript (If available)