About Our Department
The NOC is your resource for 24/7 support and maintenance of the Denton Independent School Districts Network. We manage and maintain the physical and data infrastructure end-to-end.
Our team is comprised of highly specialized and trained engineers to support the district's growing infrastructure and mission.
- Mike Tolson - Senior Information Systems Architect
- Sandra Nulty - Information Systems Analyst & District Rostering Administrator
- Steve Arel - Senior Systems Analyst
- Cody Belcher - Systems and Applications Analyst
- Robert Pierce - Data Network Manager
- Christopher Johnson - Systems Architect
- Kevin Franklin - WAN Manager
- Graham Walden - VOIP Engineer
- Reid Martin - Technology Field Engineer
- Matt Pilgrim - Network Structure Engineer