About Our Department
The NOC is your resource for 24/7 support and maintenance of the Denton Independent School Districts Network. We manage and maintain the physical and data infrastructure end-to-end.
Our team is comprised of highly specialized and trained engineers to support the district's growing infrastructure and mission.
Robert Pierce - Information Systems Officer
- Mike Tolson - Senior Informatics Architect
- Cat Tanner- Informatics Analyst & District Rostering Administrator
- Steve Arel - Platforms Architect
- Cody Belcher - Platforms Analyst
- Chris Johnson - Cybersecurity Architect
- David Rodriguez - Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
- Sean Roach - Systems Architect
Network Infrastructure: WAN Team
- Graham Walden - Collaboration Infrastructure Architect
- Elijah Willis - Network Infrastructure Architect
- Reid Martin - Network Infrastructure Analyst
- Matt Pilgrim - A/V Infrastructure Analyst