If you are going into any of these classes next year, you could be eligible for Dual Credit.
AP English 3
AP English 4
US History and AP US History
American Government and AP Government
Macro-Economics and AP Economics
How Do I Qualify?
1. Must have a 3.0 GPA
2. You are signed up for one of the above classes
3. Have a qualifing test score in one of the following tests:
- PSAT: R/W 460, Math 510
- STAAR: Algebra 1 score of 4000 and passing Algebra 2 class, English 2 score of 4000
- SAT: 530 Math, 480 Reading
- ACT: 23 Composite, minimum 19 in both Math and Reading
- TSI: Math 350, Reading 351, Writing 5
If you are already in a Dual Credit class and want to enroll in a dual credit class next year, please stop by the counseling office to pick up a new permission form by March 6th!