TWU Dual Credit Classes at DHS
Welcome back! I hope you all have had a great summer. Registration is currently open for students to register. However, if students are registering now please direct them to adhere to the following deadlines:
- August 20th registration closes at 5:00 p.m.; payment deadline is by 6:00 p.m.
- Registration will open again on August 21st-23rd and the payment deadline is by 6:00 p.m.
- Late Registration Period August 24th-August 29th; payment deadline August 29th by 6:00 p.m. Late Registration will be assessed a $50 fee
- Steps on Registering for Classes: https://twu.edu/dual-credit/registering-for-classes/
- All students must have created their Pioneer Portal Account in order to register for classes : https://twu.edu/dual-credit/creating-a-pioneer-portal-account/
- If students are having technical issues with their Pioneer Portal they may contact the Technology Service Desk: https://twu.edu/technology/
- Students may check their application status online: https://twu.edu/admissions-processing/application-status/
Please use Course Codes below for registering in TWU Dual Credit Classes
ISD Course Name
TWU Course Name
TWU Course #
English Literary Masterpieces
Elementary Analysis I
From TWU: Just wanted to go over a few reminders and updates that will be beneficial for registration. If there is any way that I can assist you please let me know. We do have a new email for dual credit for students and parents Dualcredit1@twu.edu which is also listed on our dual credit website as well.
Pioneer Portal Accounts must be set up in order to register for classes.
If students need to submit their TSI scores that were taken at another institution they must complete the online TSI Score Release Form
August 20th by 5:00 p.m.
August 20th by 6:00 p.m.
August 21st- 23rd
August 23rd by 6:00 p.m. (Registration and Payment deadlines are the same)
August 24th-29th Late Registration
August 29th by 6:00 p.m. $50 Late Fee will be assessed
If you have any questions please let me know!
Tanisha Johnson, MUPP
Coordinator of Dual Enrollment and P-16 Programs
Undergraduate Studies & Academic Partnerships
P: 940-898-2748 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org