Conflict occurs when there has been hurt feelings due to a miscommunication/misinterpretation (or no communication) in a friendship (very common).
Bullying occurs when a situation is one sided. It happens when someone keeps hurting, frightening, threatening or leaving someone out on purpose. There is also an imbalance of power.
· Mean because feelings are hurt
· Power and Control in a friendship
· May need help to work it out
· Positive result
· Use your "I" messagesBullying
· NOT friends
· Mean just because they are MEAN
· Power and Control
· Can’t work it out because of extreme fear of harm
· Unfair· One sided