DISD E-Mail on Android Devices
**At this time, for security reasons, the district recommends using an app that supports Exchange such as Microsoft Outlook. The directions below are for installing the Microsoft Outlook app on your Android device.
**You will need to delete your DISD Exchange account if you had previously set email up on your device.
If you are on a DISD campus you will first need to connect your device to DISD Wireless before proceeding with these directions. If you are not within the DISD network when setting up your device you will be prompted to put in the server and domain information:
Server: outlook.office365.com Domain: dentonisd
- If you haven't already, install the Microsoft Outlook app from the Google Play Store
- Open the Microsoft Outlook app. If this is the first time, tap Get Started and Skip if you're prompted to add any detected accounts. Otherwise, open the Menu > Settings > Add Account
3. Enter your DISD email address, then tap Continue.
4. Tap Exchange.
5. Enter your DISD email address and password to automatically configure your account. Tap Sign In.
Notes: If automatic configuration fails, tap Continue, then enter the following settings manually:
- Server name: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: dentonisd
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: This is the password for your DISD network account.
- Tap Next when finished and swipe through the features.
You're now ready to start using Outlook for Android!