- Find your video on YouTube and copy the URL
- Go to www.youtubeinmp4.com
- Paste the link in the field above the Download button.
- Click the Download button
- Log in to your Google Drive at www.drive.google.com
- Click New and then File Upload on the left side of the screen
Now you can share the video with the students that need to view it. You can even place it in a shared folder so that it is automatically shared with the right people. Ask your ITS how to set up a shared folder in the Google Drive.
- Find your video file and upload it to your Drive