Skype for Business - Search for Users & Create a Group
- In Skype for Business click in the box that says Find someone.
- You can search by First name, Last name, or username.
- When you see the contact that you are searching for right click the staff members name and select Add to Contacts List then you should be able to select a Contact List that you have setup or you can select Other Contacts.
- In order to create a group, click on the Add a contact icon while on the Contacts view.
- Select Create a New Group
- Input the name of the group you are creating.
- If you would like to add new contacts to your new group then follow the steps above for searching and adding a new contact.
- If you decide to rename your group find your group name in the list and right click and select Rename Group
- Type the name that you are changing the group to