Share your desktop or program with someone:
- Open Skype for Business, (Microsoft Programs) in your Contacts list, double click a contact's name.
- The user you want to share your desktop with must be signed into Skype for Business.
- At the bottom of the conversation window, point to the presentation icon.
**If you have two monitors, you can share either the primary or secondary monitor, while utilizing the other monitor for your presenter notes.
- After clicking on the Present button, choose either Present Desktop or Present Programs. **Important - When sharing your desktop, everyone can see your programs, files and notifications. Please close out of confidential information you do not want others having access to.
- On the Sharing toolbar, you can click Stop Presenting or Give Control to share your desktop or program.