Steps to requesting your GHS Final Transcript
FORMER GHS STUDENTS ONLY
- The cost for each transcript requested is $2.00 and must be requested by the student. (Due to FERPA regulations, a parent or legal guardian can only request a transcript if the student is under the age of 18.)
- Cash, check or money order is accepted (please make payable to GHS).
- Click HERE to access our GHS Transcript Request Form for former students.
- Complete as much information as possible and sign the Request Form (Please note, transcripts will not be issued for students with past due fines.)
- Transcripts are processed in a timely manner, however please allow 1 week for processing.
When requesting transcript(s) in person:
- Present Transcript Request Form and payment to the Receptionist at Guyer High School.
- You will need to wait 24-72 hours for your transcript request to be processed. We cannot process transcript requests “immediately.”
- Our Bookkeeper will perform a fine check after payment is received.
- Please attach copy of studnet's current State issued ID or Driver’s License.
- If requesting that your transcript be mailed, please be sure the address you want the transcript mailed to is correct.
- Transcripts can only be sent electronically via TREx (Texas Records Exchange) to Texas Colleges and Universities.
When requesting transcript(s) via US MAIL:
- Mail request, payment, copy of school ID or current State issued ID or current Driver’s License for the person requesting the transcript to the following address:
Guyer High School
7501 Teasley Lane
Denton, Texas 76210
- Before mailing your request, contact the bookkeeper to ensure there are no outstanding fines (940) 369-1014. Transcripts will not be issued if there is a balance due.
TSI Scores can be requested for the class of 2018 (and future graduating classes) only by completing the same form as the one referenced above.
We do not provide SAT/ACT scores, you will need to request those from the following testing sites: