ATTENTION: 2019-2020 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
*Registration will open in July 2019*
Please visit our school finder page or call Denton ISD’s Transportation Department at 940.369.0300 to determine if Guyer High School is your new campus.
Once confirming that Guyer is your new home campus, please click on the New Student Enrollment Information page to complete the online Infosnap Registration for New Students. Once completed, please call our main campus number at 940-369-1000 to scheule an appointment.
Summer hours are Monday through Thursday - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*Enrollment appointments are limited, please arrive on time. If you are unable to keep your appoinment or arrive late, you may be asked to reschedule.*
When you arrive for your appointment, please bring the following information with you:
1) Student’s summer withdrawal paperwork from their previous campus
3) Student's final transcript listing high school credits awarded (incoming Freshmen may bring their final report card reflecting promotion to the 9th grade)
4) Current immunization records, student's birth certificate & social security card
5) Printed InfoSnap verification page & current proof of residency (water, electric or gas bill dated within 30 days)
6) Current parent/guardian ID.
Please be aware that after your initial meeting with the campus Registrar, we will schedule a seperate appointment to meet with your child's Counselor to select classes.
Enrollment is not complete until all required documents are returned to our campus.Students will not be placed on a class roster until registration is completed.
Click the following link for Residency Questions
Last Modified on July 10, 2019