How to Add a Printer on Windows 10
- Click the Microsoft Start Button in the lower left corner
- Type"Control Panel" in the Cortana search field and click on Control Panel
- Click on Devices and Printers in the Control Panel.
- Click the printer that I want isn't listed. You do not need to wait for the printers to load.
- Click Next
- Select Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature and click Next
- Search for printer by Name, Location or Model and click Find Now
- Select desired printer, click OK, click Next, click Finish.
- Submit a HEAT ticket if you need assistance in setting up your printer