Our School Mission:
Empowering students to become innovative thinkers and lifelong learners through problem solving, perseverance, and creativity.
We believe that in order to support our mission, we will collaborate as a Professional Learning Community to:
- Increase student engagement through the integration of STEM in our everyday learning.
- Foster a safe and welcoming school culture and climate.
- Promote high standards by encouraging our students to reach their highest potential.
- Engage in meaningful and ongoing professional development that will have a positive impact on student learning.
Our core values/beliefs:
- RESPECT - We will value students' and staff's abilities, qualities, and achievements.
- DIVERSITY/CULTURAL UNITY - We will unify our school's many cultures by modeling acceptance for all, embracing traditions, and appreciating uniqueness.
- ENCOURAGEMENT - We will be compassionate and approachable, and provide positive motivation for success.
- PERSEVERANCE - We will motivate students to show grit, embrace productive struggle, and overcome obstacles while celebrating successes along the way.
- INNOVATION - We will promote innovation and problem solving through our STEM initiative.
- LIFE LONG LEARNERS - We will foster a community of intrinsically motivated citizens on the continual pursuit of knowledge.