The following guidelines are to assist students and parents in selecting appropriate attire (as determined by campus administration)
1. All students are to present a clean, well-groomed appearance at school and school activities. All clothing must be sized to fit properly.
2. The following items have been determined to be unacceptable for wear at school:
- bike pants
- bare midriffs
- halter tops or tank tops see-through apparel short shorts/skirts mesh/net clothing saggy/baggy pants
- pajamas, slippers or house shoes
- strapless dresses/blouses
- unnatural hair color
- unnatural cosmetic contact lens colors accessories which create a disruption
- display of undergarments
- any headgear other than part of approved school uniform
- chains or accessories which can be used as a weapon (such as spiked collars/bracelets)
- shirts open at the sides (excessively large armholes)
- tattoos and body art, which promote nudity, obscenity, or gang activity, must be covered.
- steel-toed shoes (except in identified CTE classes)
- ragged or intentionally cut/torn clothing as determined inappropriate by the campus principal or designee.
- garments containing offensive or obscene words or phrases, pictures, symbols, or images
- garments which promote or advertise alcohol, tobacco, or other prohibited products
- accessories applied to the facial area, tongue, or body such as safety pins to the eye area, studs, or rings through the nose