- PALS stands for Peer Assistance, Leadership & Service.
- PALS primary goal is to build leadership in our youth. We do this through:
- Mentoring an elementary or middle school student.
- Peer Mediations
- Life Skills parties
- Action Projects and
- Community Service (just to name a few of the things we do)
- In PALS you will discuss topics and ideas that affect you directly with a diverse group of students in hopes of gaining new perspectives from other students' experiences and thoughts.
- If you are a PAL, you are a role model. All PALS will be expected to stay above the influence; not doing so could lead to your removal from the program.
Any questions regarding the PALS program can be directed to the DHS PALS sponsor Tim Sanchez.