Degrees and Certifications:
BS Kinesiology UNT
Mr. Chris Sale
I am very excited that you and your child are part of the Woodrow Wilson family. I hope you and your child are ready for an exciting experience in Physical Education. My number one goal is for your child to find at least one activity (and maybe even more) that they can use in their everyday life to become healthier physically and mentally. Here are some ways to make PE more enjoyable for everyone:
1. Make sure your child is dressed appropriately for activity. ( No sandals or crocs, shorts under dresses, etc.)
2. Please send a note if your child is too sick or hurt to participate that day.
3. Call me for any questions or concerns. (369-4567)
1. Listen to and follow all instructions.
2. Respect others at all times.
3. Be safe.
4. Do not mistreat equipment or facilities.
5. Have Fun!!!!!!!
If you have any questions my number and email are listed and my conference time is 10:30-11:30