The "Fast Pass" option
Returning students' parents may complete the registration forms on line, print the forms and bring them to McMath along with proof of residency to get a "Fast Pass". This will allow you to skip the verification and proof of residency stations when you come to pick up your class schedule at the designated time Aug 13-15.
The forms are available on the Denton ISD homepage:
The verification form will be printed at the school for you to complete.You may come in for a Fast Pass beginning Monday, August 6th through Friday, August 10th between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm in the front office at McMath Middle School.If you do not have a Fast Pass, you will start schedule pick up in the verification and proof of residency line at schedule pick up.
- Go to Denton ISD Homepage, For Parents tab, in left column select On-Line Student Enrollment Be sure to print a copy to bring to us!
- Proof of residency may be one of the following items:
- A current utility bill....(a cell phone bill is not acceptable)
- A lease/rental contract showing the student and the parent/guardian as residents
- The closing papers on a house (if you have not moved in yet and don't have a utility bill)
The Fast Pass option is not required but encouraged.
- Go to Denton ISD Homepage, For Parents tab, in left column select On-Line Student Enrollment