Learning for All
We accept collective responsibility to do whatever it takes for all students to learn and achieve at high levels, both in their academic and social-emotional development.
- Our school is a family. Building positive relationships based on mutual respect and consideration is the foundation of our success.
- Parents, students, and staff are essential partners in our work. We welcome input and strive for open, transparent, and timely communication.
- We embrace all our kids as all our kids. We all can play a part in the success of every student.
- We maintain high expectations for teaching, learning, quality of work, and behavior.
- We work to meet the needs of the whole child, including their academic, physical, social, and emotional development.
- We empower students to take leadership in their own learning and grow in their responsibility and independence.
- We value continuous learning for all students and staff members. We are forward-thinking in our use of best practices to meet student needs.
In order to support our mission and vision, we commit to:
• Utilize ongoing data collection and analysis to drive instruction, intervention, and extension to meet the needs of all learners,
• Establish clear expectations for all students and staff,
• Consistently work with students in flexible small groups,
• Genuinely encourage students and one another with kind and positive attitudes,
• Form genuine relationships based on mutual trust, respect, and openness,
• Engage students in collaborative activities that are meaningful and relevant, and
• Utilize ongoing, meaningful goal and data-driven collaboration across content and grade levels.