The purpose of the Pecan Creek Speed Jumpers Club is to introduce single rope and long rope skills, speed and power, and improve stamina, cardio, and coordination.
This six week program will meet each Monday from 3:00pm-4:00pm in the Pecan Creek Elementary gymnasium.
- Enrollment is limited to the first 25 third, fourth, and fifth graders who return their permission slip. If you miss the cut-off, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- PE jump ropes will be available for use at practice. Students may purchase their own rope for $2.00.
- For safety purposes, all students must wear durable athletic shoes and appropriate clothing.
- Students can bring a snack and drink to consume prior to practice.
- Students must be picked up at the front of the school promptly after the conclusion of practice. If the student walks home or rides their bike, they will be dismissed out the front of the building.
- Students must exhibit appropriate behavior during all practices.