image created through WordleWelcome to the Denton ISD Schoolwires demonstration web page.The purpose of this website is to demonstrate the various features of our website management software (Schoolwires). The content on these pages is subject to change at a moments notice.
Website ExpectationsEach teacher is expected to maintain their website and keep the posted information up to date while following the district's AUP guidelines.The following elements would be found on an exemplary classroom website:1. Contact Information
2. Welcome Message
3. Teacher Bio4. Syllabus/Description/Objectives
5. Homework Assignments
6. Calendar of Events with Test/Quiz Schedule
7. Learning Resources
8. Classroom Rules and Policies
9. Worksheets & Handouts
10. Resource Lists
11. Parental Resources
12. Class Showcase/Class News
13. Activities to Energize Learning
14. Awards & RecognitionsFor assistance or additional training on Schoolwires please contact your campus CTS, TI, or Carolyn Thomson at Techology.
Remember that you will not see the Site Manager button on your MyStart bar until you sign in and navigate on your website to the Section for which you have editorial privileges. When you click on the Site Manager button, you will open Site Manager and enter the Section Workspace for your Section.
To access the Section Workspace:1. Navigate on your website to the Section to which you are assigned. The Site Manager button will display on the MyStart bar once you are at that Section.
2. Click on the Site Manager button. Your Section Workspace will display.