Here are the announcements for the week:
- Click HERE for a copy of the August calendar and click HERE for a copy of the September calendar. Please make sure you have all the dates in your phone calendar, and make sure your daughters have all these dates in their phone calendar and school planner as well.
- Since tomorrow is the first day of school, we will not have 7:45am. We will start our early morning practice schedule on Thursday, August 15th.
- Our Snapraise fundraiser is still going strong. Please help us promote this fundraiser on social media! Our goal is to raise $6,000…and we are currently at $2,000.
- This Thursday evening is Meet the Raider Night! Roll call will be in the Dance Studio at 6:30pm. Strutters need to wear their Friday Outfit. We will watch Varsity Football practice from 6:45pm-7:45pm. Team Announcements will be at 8:00pm, and then we will head back to the dance studio for dismissal. All details are in the Band App Calendar.
- This Saturday, August 17th is our Team/Squad/Class/Individual pictures. Click HERE for a copy of the itinerary with all the details. It is also in the Band App Calendar.
- Our next Car Wash Fundraiser is on Saturday, August 24th. We will have the girls sign up for shifts on Monday. Misty Post, our Volunteer Coordinator, sent out a Sign-Up Genius earlier this week. Please help us with supplies and also by signing up to supervise a shift.
- Monday, August 19th – Band Beauties Practice
- Tuesday, August 20th – Board Meeting @ 5:30pm in Conference Room 101
- Friday, August 23rd – Scrimmage vs. Rockwall Heath (Details TBD) @ Ryan
- Saturday, August 24th – Car Wash 10:00am-1:00pm @ Sonic on Colorado
Let me know if you have any questions regarding any of these announcements.
Last Modified on August 13, 2019