New Sign On Procedures
1) Sign in to Denton ISD SSO account
2) Click 'Google Apps' icon
3) In top right-hand corner, click dotted icon (below)
4) Scroll to bottom and click Naviance icon
5) Student should be automatically logged in to Naviance accountParents can access their student's Naviance account through information that was emailed to parents by Kathleen Ashton, a DHS School Counselor. If you are having trouble logging in to your Naviance account, please contact Mrs. Ashton.About Naviance
Naviance is a web-based resource that provides students and families with the tools to be an advocate in academic, career and college choices and decisions. At Denton High School, our aim is to integrate Naviance into major academic, college, and career milestones during each grade of high school.Naviance is a great tool for...College Readiness:
- Use the three college search databases to help find colleges that match your interests and needs.
- Place colleges you are interested in, in the Colleges I'm Thinking About list as you research.
- Access scholarship searches and lists.
- Complete transcript requests.
- Complete a career assessment. Use this to think about careers of possible interest.
- Research career options.
- Access Road Trip Nation, a series of videos about various careers.
- Set realistic, attainable goals.
- Review and complete tasks that your counselor or teacher needs you to complete.
- Write a resume.
*For complete instructions for student log in: Naviance Student Log In Quick Guide
*For complete instructions for parent long in: Naviance Parent Log In Quick Guide
*For information about the Naviance Mobile App: Naviance Mobile App Quick Guide