Power School Registration Information
Power School Registration (Formerly Infosnap) codes have been emailed to the primary parent email address we have on file.
Here are some commonly asked questions:
► I did not receive my snapcode.
- Double check that the email was not blocked by your SPAM filter. The sender is Infosnaphelp@dentonisd.org
- If you have provided more than one email address to the district, please check all email accounts.
- If you are still unable to locate your code, please send an email along with a copy of your photo ID to email@example.com. I will send another code within one business day.
►I have forgotten my password
- Please enter your email then click on the Forgot password below the Sign In box. You will then answer the security questions you created last year.
- If you cannot remember the answers to your security questions, you can request a new password. Please email that request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Be sure to use the email address the received the Power School Registration code. I will send out a new password within one business day.
► What if I don't have access to a computer?
- The Denton Public Libraries have computers that are available for use by any Denton resident. Go to City of Denton Libraries for a link to their web site.
- You are welcome to come to the campus during the schedule pick up dates and times. We will have computers and assistance available.
►I have completed my enrollment in Power School Registration. What do I do now?
- You will need to print the verification forms and sign them. These forms will be returned to Braswell High School on your student's schedule pick up day along with a copy of the parent photo ID and current proof of residency.
Schedule Pickup Dates & Times for 2019-20 school year
July 29 - Seniors 10AM - 2PM
July 30 - Juniors 10AM - 2PM
July 31 - Sophomores 10AM - 2PM
August 1 - Freshmen 10AM - 2PM
August 1st - Open to all grade levels 4PM - 7PM
►What if I cannot make it to the campus on my student's schedule pick day?
- If the parent has completed the on-line update through Power School Registration, they do not have to accompany their student to schedule pick up. They can send the required documents with their student or designee on their scheduled pick up day.
- Students can come to their designated schedule pickup time or later posted times but cannot pickup schedule early.
- If you, your student or designee are unable to make one of the above listed dates, your student must bring these items to the campus on the first day of school. Your student will then receive their schedule.