To ensure students maintain continuity of learning, Denton ISD will be utilizing previously scheduled bad weather make-up days due to the recent inclement weather that forced the district to close from Jan. 31 through Feb. 3.
Denton ISD has marked a make-up day for Monday, Feb. 20, and Friday, April 7. Additionally, the district has also changed the previously scheduled half-days on Wednesday, March 22, Wednesday, April 19 and Wednesday, May 17 to full days of instruction.
Moving forward, please note that the following will be full days of instruction:
- Monday, Feb. 20 – Make-Up Full Day (A Day)
- Wednesday, March 22 – Half Day to Full Day (B Day)
- Friday, April 7 – Make-Up Full Day (B Day)
- Wednesday, April 19 – Half Day to Full Day (A Day)
- Wednesday, May 17 – Half Day to Full Day (B Day)
If you have questions or need more information, please reach out to your student’s campus.